Suncatchers are decorative pieces that hang either from a window via suction cup or from a hook drilled into the top of the frame. They are both decorative and endlessly changing, because the intensity of the color of the glass in a suncatcher is impacted by the angle and intensity of the sunlight.
- Day 1: Glass painting of butterfly
- Day 2: Glass painting of sunset theme.
- Day 3: Glass painting of hot air balloon sun catcher.
- Day 4: Glass painting of lotus flower heart sun catcher.
Suncatchers are a beautiful way to enjoy any view out of your window. You can hang a single prism for endless variety, or a particular piece of stained glass for your enjoyment. If you hang it on a suction-cup hook, monitor the hook as the seasons change. If you know there’s a chance of frost, take the hook down. If you can’t, place something soft under the suncatcher to catch it if the suncatcher falls.
Supply list needed for this course:
- Fevicryl glass colours kit
- OHP sheet
- Scissors or cutter
- Fevi-kwick / hot glue or super glue
- Brass wire / copper wire