In these Shloka classes, the children will be introduced to the basic shlokas, meaning of the shlokas , related mythological stories and small bhajans. Shlokas help calm the mind into a meditative state. It is proved that Sanskrit sounds boosts cognitive function in children. Learning the meaning of Sanskrit shlokas can help boost their ability to retain memory. Regular chanting of Sanskrit shlokas will help children to get the correct pronunciation of words and speech.
The chanting of specific shlokas can have different effects on human life depending on the shloka and its meaning. Chanting Sanskrit shlokas can be an effective way to naturally boost a child's body’s immune system. Sanskrit Shlokas can Ignite the spiritual practice and transform Life.
Children will learn to pronounce and chant shlokas. All the Basic shlokas are taught. There are different classes like learning basic shlokas, Mahalakshmi astakam, sansra Ganesh stotram, Rama raksha stotram etc.
What are the benefits of sloka teaching to children ?
Sloka recitation has its own set of benefits..
- Chanting Slokas help improve concentration and memory. The slokas emit vibrations that activate the Chakras and helps them to be calm.
- Through repetition, neurons get fired up and memory power improves.
- Slokas are in Sanskrit which is the mother of all languages and hence recitation may help children learn other languages well.
- Sloka chanting helps children sharpen their intellect. Recitation enhances systematic breathing and supplies additional oxygen to the brain which helps it stay sharp and focus better.
- Learning new language through slokas helps neuroplasticity and keeps your mind young and flexible.
- Sloka recitation is a natural way to boost the immune system. The pressure on the tongue slips the vocal cord and connecting regions on the brain along with proper breathing techniques helps to boost the immune system. Everyday Chanting lowers blood pressure, heart rate and hence helps children stay stress free and healthy.