Today when Shloka education is available to everyone, it is important to understand the significance of the same and also pass it on to our future generation. If given an option to learn between Shlokas and Coding, I would personally learn Shlokas. The reason being our Shlokas have a lot of hidden meaning behind our science and practices, which in today’s time is of utmost importance.
How do slokas help children calm down ?
There are many countries around the world, based on ancient civilizations. Each one of these follow distinct ancient traditions. Traditions are the way of living and have tremendous values behind it. However these value based practices are fading away in the name modernization.
While some things need to be changed with changing times, some need to remain unchanged too.
It is well known fact that how a person’s morning routine impacts the rest of their day.Hence it is very important to wake up happy, on a positive note. Spend the first few minutes to Thank Mother Earth, God and Everyone and Everything around us.
In Mystic Mythology we teach children 3 slokas to recite on waking up and encourage Yoga practice. Through this, the brain starts the day with calmness and the heart is filled with gratitude. Sloka recitation also helps to improve concentration amongst students.
What are the benefits of sloka teaching to children ?
Sloka recitation has its own set of benefits..
- Chanting Slokas help improve concentration and memory. The slokas emit vibrations that activate the Chakras and helps them to be calm.
- Through repetition, neurons get fired up and memory power improves.
- Slokas are in Sanskrit which is the mother of all languages and hence recitation may help children learn other languages well.
- Sloka chanting helps children sharpen their intellect. Recitation enhances systematic breathing and supplies additional oxygen to the brain which helps it stay sharp and focus better.
- Learning new language through slokas helps neuroplasticity and keeps your mind young and flexible.
- Sloka recitation is a natural way to boost the immune system. The pressure on the tongue slips the vocal cord and connecting regions on the brain along with proper breathing techniques helps to boost the immune system. Everyday Chanting lowers blood pressure, heart rate and hence helps children stay stress free and healthy.