Clay Modelling is a very Thereuptic activity for all age groups. It is very calming and relaxing and helps relieving stress. In addition to this , it promotes creativity and boosts self confidence as it is a medium which removes your fear of performing anything wrong. It develops problem solving skills and enhances self-expression as well.
Our set of these 4 sessions will go step wise so that we cover all types of claymodelling techniques which are important for children.
1. Garden Theme Tile Mural : Being the first session kids will be introduced toembossed technique of clay modelling in which they will be taught how to raise flat design and make it look 3D. Techniques covered : Rolling of a good slab,
sketching on clay , strong pasting of clay on clay , finishing.
2. Peacock Theme Embossed Relief cut-out :A beautiful Peacock will be made by the kids in this class. The Peacock cut-out will be made in clay with actual outline cut and then multiple levels of 3D dimensions embossing will be taught .Techniques Covered : Cutting of clay as per character outline , Understanding the various levels in sculpting to make it look 3D .
3. Creative Pottery : Kids will be introduced to a Pot making technique which will be useful in many kinds of clay modelling and sculpting sessions in future as well. Will make a creative Pot cum penstand and decorate it from outside with spirals and shapes. Technique Covered : Pinching method of pottery making, making equal size coils and spirals
4. Animal Sculpture : Kids will be introduced to Sculpture making technique and make a solid sculpture of an attractive Kids Catchy Animal Form. Technique Covered : Making and joining solid shapes, Rolling coils, Dividing clay in equal
parts in order to make equal size forms.
After the classes kids will be :
1. Making various Interesting kids favourite forms in clay.
2. Learning to make their own homemade clay which is non toxic and can also be
baked easily in kitchen oven or microwave .
3. Introduced to different forms of modelling – Tile Mural , Sculpture , Embossed Relief
, Pots / Platter . All these forms will be around kids friendly themes.
4. Understand the step wise technique of building up a technically strong and
aesthetically catchy work.
5. Kids will follow actual clay modelling process and important tips will be shared in
easy understandable language so that Clay becomes their best friend for life.