Handwriting: The Positive Benefits on Your Child
- Better fine motor skills. Holding a pencil, or other writing utensil, gives your child's hand muscles a good workout and helps strengthen her pincher grasp. ...
- Better retention of knowledge. ...
- Improves focus and limits distractions. ...
- Provides a sensory experience. ...
- Helps cognitive development.
Are you looking for an easy way to help your child improve his/her penmanship skills and legibility?
Does the thought of practicing handwriting send your child into hiding?
What if there was an easy, fun way for your child to practice improving handwriting skills?
Handwriting Improvement for Kids is the perfect solution! This course is specifically designed for students looking to improve their penmanship skills.
Your child will be taken on a fun filled adventure, as he discovers the handwriting secrets.
Along the way your child will learn specific, time tested tips and tricks that will improve the look of his/her handwriting
Handwriting is not just about putting pencil to paper. It’s multi-tasking!
Your mind tells you what to write and forms the shape, your hand moves from left to right shaping the letters, and your eyes focus on the word and the movement.
It is one of the most important fine motor skills that every child needs to develop.