The letters will be taught in the form of cartoons. Every letter will have a different cartoon structure.
Benefits: What Is The Use Of Calligraphy Lessons?
- New skill Calligraphy would be a great addition to any designer’s skill set. Postcards, posters, invitation cards, website banners, prints for t-shirts and many other design products would look more authentic and interesting in calligraphy and lettering.
- Pleasure You will derive great pleasure from working with your hands.
- Patience Calligraphy is meditative. Diving into the world of letters and waltzing through the soft lines will make you more calm and serene.
- Age not a factor Banish the thought that you can’t start learning because of your age. At any age, learning has a positive effect on the brain and expands one’s worldview. It is also good to teach children calligraphy, which will improve their brain activity and develop their fine motor skills.
- Quick progress Your very first letter might be clunky, but I am sure that by the end of the first line it will get better. And I assure you that by the end of the first or second sheet of paper, the improvement will be noticeable!
- A sketchbook, not a camera, for vacation I guarantee that you will see quick and steady progress and that you will want to take your sketchbook and pens with you wherever you go, to be able to write whenever you get inspired.
- Attention to surroundings You will become observant. You will find inspiration for new work everywhere, from building faces on the street to old books on the shelf.
- Selfmade postcards You will be able to easily decorate postcards, giftwrapping, invitation cards and holiday cards for family and friends. It is always heartwarming getting a postcard made with love and attention to detail.
Interested In Calligraphy Yet?
Then let’s start! Let’s look at the tools you will need for the first lesson.