Creative Writing Prompts
1. Learner will be taught to write short paragraphs and Articles.
2.Learner will be taught to write short Stories and Explanatory Writing..
3. Learner will be able to develop an extensive vocabulary through printed resources
provided in the online class.
4. Development of rich vocabulary, forming sentences with the vocabulary.
5. Learner will be taught Informative and Opinion writing.
6. Learner will be able to use related words , Idioms, Phrases et
7. Practice Writing exercises.
Spoken English Learning Goal-
1. Formal and Informal Greeting,
2. Introducing Yourself
4. teaching speaking,
6.Prepare a News bulletin, useful Phrases and daily use English sentences. Students will be able to communicate in English fluently. They will learn to use phrases like belly touching back, under the weather, when pigs fly etc.
One topic will be given in each class to speak for 1min 30 secs.
Vocabulary Development Learning Goal- Daily conversation ,Independent reading, Read -
alouds , Oral discussions. To identify new vocabulary words from
a text read aloud. Locate an unknown word and write it in the
notebook. Create mini sentences. Perform Worksheets based on
the unknown words.
English GrammarLearning Goal- Student will be able to form sentences on their own.
Student will be taught the correct usage of verbs, articles, determiners
Instructor will help learner organize his/her thought and pen down on