This 1-on-1 lesson is for students that are studying Chinese from scratch, for those ones who want to have private lessons with teacher in order to have extra practicing time and without getting distracted by other learners.
1. In this lesson students will be learning:
- 1) 4 Chinese major tones
- 2) 8 Pinyin letters: “a”, “ao”, “I,” “n”, “o”, “h”, “w”, “j”
- 3) 2 phrases: n? h?o (Hello), w? jiào…(I am… ) 2. This is how the lesson will be progressing
- 1) Receive a quick note from teacher in terms of how to pick up and use Mandarin Chinese quickly.
- 2) Get to know how Chinese pinyin and tones work.
- 3) Practice the first set of pinyin letters and tones using techniques that the teacher will be sharing.
- 4) Practice the phrase “n? h?o” (Hello) and recognize how it works and feels when you are saying these words. This will be done by learning the pinyin letters and tones within this phrase.
- 5) Practice the second set of pinyin letters.
- 6) Practice the second phrase “w? jiào…”(I am… ).
- 7) Practice with the teacher using the sentences learned “n? h?o”, “w? jiào…”.
- 8) End of the lesson.