Day 1- students will learn to set the table using different utensils. Napkin etiquette will be taught.
Day 2 – students will be asked to set the table again in the class .soup etiquette will be taught. Placement of different crockery after use will be discussed.
Day 3- students will learn proper way of eating. Do’s and Don’ts of table manners will be discussed. Cross culture etiquette will be discussed. Students will have to arrange few food items to learn the eating etiquette.
- The ability to dine confidently anywhere and with anyone.
- Model the proper use of utensils.
- Universal code of conduct that require children to be polite and respectful at the table.
- Learn the art of table setting which enhances food as a social experience.
- Understand the cross cultural differences as dining out while traveling abroad is both an adventure and a learning experience.