Description of the 5 Days Chess Camp :
Chess is a game with a lot of benefits such as developing patience, concentration, discipline, planning, decision making, mental exercise & many more.
It not only teaches kids how to become a better player but also how to take a strategic approach to life’s challenges.
This chess camp will introduce learners to the intermediate aspects of a chess game. Apart from introducing strategies and plans in chess, the lessons will focus on :
1) Introduction to 4 - Move checkmate/Scholar’s, mate.
2) Opening principles to play better chess.
3) Getting to know tactics and tricks in chess to win quickly.
4) Getting to know strategies & formulate a plan.
5) Simultaneous playing session & Chess tournament on 7th Day.
Outcomes/Objectives Of The 7 Days Chess Camp :
After the classes, the students will be able to learn about concepts such as:-
-> How to play Scholar’s mate.
-> Getting to know phases of the chess game and opening principles to follow in chess.
-> Introduction to tactics and tricks in chess.
-> Forming strategies and plan in chess
-> Playing a complete game.