Vedic Mathematics is a collection of Sutras to solve mathematical problems in an easier and faster way. By mastering these techniques (also called Sutras), you can improve your brain’s abilities to process equation and produce answers in seconds. Vedic Mathematics is the fastest way in the world to solve mathematical problems. Most people run away from calculation while they were younger, not realising that everything they will end up doing revolves around it, especially where money and payment are involved. Mathematics is omnipresent. It is in the air, inside our bodies, when we pick up the phone, meet new friends, start a business, in cooking, cleaning, soccer, engineering, coding. It is the foundation upon which knowledge of all subject is built. A clear understanding and mastery if mathematics opens you up to endless realms of possibilities and genius, and this is the outcome that Vedic Mathematics produces.
Benefits of Vedic Maths:
- It eliminates math-phobia. Vedic Mathematics with its special features has the inbuilt potential to solve the psychological problem of Mathematics - anxiety.
- It increases speed and accuracy. Mathematics, derived from the Veda, provides one line, mental and super-fast methods along with quick cross checking systems.
- It provides more systematic, simplified, unified & faster than the conventional system. Vedic Mathematics offers a new and entirely different approach to the study of Mathematics based on pattern recognition. It allows for constant expression of a student's creativity, and is found to be easier to learn.
- It gives the flexibility, fun and immense satisfaction. Vedic Mathematics converts a tedious subject into a playful and blissful one which anyone can learn with smiles.
- It develops Left & Right Sides of the brains by increasing visualization and concentration abilities.
Vedic Maths is about techniques which help learners perform quick mental calculations. In this class students will practice faster calculations through simple vedic techniques. These techniques help students develop critical thinking and make use of the logic of number bonds and number relations.